January 18, 2008

1 year

I had planned on a big blog update today since I started this whole thing one year ago today.
I went to the Mitt Romney rally here last night (still not sure who I am going to vote for in tomorrow's caucus) but I had a video for you.
But, my computer cord is going to start on fire so I can't keep powering it up. Hopefully I can get that fixed this weekend.
Lucky for me, I have my new iphone so I can check the internet and emails that way!
Anyway, I apologize I don't have more for you - blame the smoke.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh...I have been checking it all day! Now nothing...
Emilee

Tausha said...

super cute pic! My girls loved the the dogs! They thought that they were so "cute and fluffy" are they yours or your moms? Sounds like you are doing well other than the fire cord thing-hope that you got that fixed. 2 positive reviews for JUNO and oscar nods-guess i better go!

Tausha said...

hey-sorry for the 2 comments, but i don't know how to get a hold of your Mom. She was wondering when we were going to come to Vegas-we were thinking more towards the end of Feb. Mom is on a cruise right now, so we can't confirm the dates-but when she gets home this weekend-we will call your mom
Thanks for being my message girl, your the best!