January 7, 2008

hells ya, I had a date.

Joaquin and I are trying to have a date night once a week. So far, we are going strong with 2 in the last 2 weeks. Hoping for another one this week to go see The Producers but I'll have to keep you posted on that one. Anyway, we went to go see
I Am Legend on Saturday night. This was after much debate of me saying how stupid this movie was going to be and that Joaquin owed me big for wasting a good 2 hours of my life. Well, after seeing the movie, I had to say that it actually wasn't that bad. There, I said it in print. I was expecting some kind of movie like Tom Hanks (except in this case, Will Smith) stuck somewhere with no one but a damn volleyball. Not at all like that.

Then, on Sunday my mom, Jessica and I went to go see Juno,
(Joaquin got to tend as part of the agreement of me going to see I Am Legend) and it was fabulous. I love that Juno girl. If my child gets knocked up at 16, I hope she is just like her! I can't believe I just put that in writing either.

So, anyone have any other must see movies?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Darryl says No Country For Old Men was outstanding. Me, I haven't seen a movie in a theatre since Episode Three. I did go to the Drive In this summer and see Superbad - hilarious. And I highly recommend the drive-in when you have a rugrat.

We just finished season two of Veronice Mars on DVD...you know me and the CW.

jessica said...

Post more videos. But good ones!

Vic, Linds, and the girls... said...

Loved Juno it was so cute! The girl did such a good job, she is darling!!