January 27, 2008

could it really be 18 months already

I know I probably say this every month, but, seriously, where has the time gone?
18 months is a long time! And yet, it has flown on by!

Without boring you anymore (because I'm sure all you parents are like yada, yada, yada - yes, we know it goes by fast...)
This is what she is up to.
1. She says "oh boy" and in a very ecstatic voice
2. She says flamingo - which is a good thing since she has taken over the collection.
3. She is now putting together wood puzzles and when she doesn't get it in the spot she says stuck.
4. Whenever she has kaka pants she says sorry, okay over and over and over. I'm still not sure where that one came from.
5. She has a stuffed Shrek and when you ask her what Shrek says, she says - donkey!
6. Right now most of her 18 month pants fall down. The other day, she was playing and a pair just fell right off.
7. She still loves Sesame Street and sings along with almost all the songs - might be sign that she watches to much???
8. She now says cheese when I pull the camera out.
9. I can know put her hair in one pigtail - love it!
10. For some reason she can point out the letter Y. Not sure about that one either.
11. She sings along with the abc's and she counts on her own up to 5, and then skips to 8.
12. She is turning into a little artist - she has a table and chairs from IKEA that I was going to paint but instead it has all her lovely drawings on it. I might just have to leave it.
13. She turns herself in circles until she gets dizzy and falls over.
14. She knows her colors and by that, she knows the names. Not what colors are. However, she can usually point out the color pink.
15. If I say ready, she says go.
16. She will blow kisses to anyone if they say bye. She did it to the cashier at the store the other day.
17. She can sometimes be a broken record - saying tete or open over and over until we do something.
18. And, she is finally starting to feed herself with a fork. Which is great until clean up the floor time.

And that is about it - she is heading to the doctor tomorrow for more shots! Of course, my favorite part are the stats.
Until tomorrow...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Lori,
She is such a doll. I know time goes by so fast. I can't believe she is already 18 months old.
Camille

Chelsie said...

She is so cute! I love all the stuff that she is doing...it makes me excited for Coop to get bigger. I did not know there was a flamingo collection..you'll have to expound on that one for me.

Anonymous said...

She is going to love the 3T flamingo outfit I got her. Maybe mom can do something so it will fit her now? I was thinking the other day I need to paint that table and chairs for her, I guess I won't. I can't wait to see her next month!
Emilee

Anonymous said...

The Y thing is troubling, she may need more exposure to U's?
Lindsi