January 16, 2008

it's just so fresh.

So, just a little note that I hope everyone was glued to the tv today or at least tivo'd Ellen and Oprah.
Because, they were fantastic!
First off, Joshua Radin on Ellen - need I say more? I really do love that man. And, if you don't know who he is - might I suggest you look him up.

And then Oprah has to go and have the cast of Juno on. Seriously, I loved that movie as I have mentioned before and it's wierd but I may even like Ben Affleck again (not like I used to, I mean who can really get over the whole JLo thing), and I'm off on a tangent because what does he really have to do with Juno anyway? Nada.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok...I need to watch both tonight! I didn't know Joshua was going to be on yesterday! I just thought he was filming and would be on later. I haven't seen Juno yet...
Emilee

Chelsie said...

I have Ellen Tivod! Mmm he is eye candy. Where did you see him? That pic is so cute! I didn't watch Oprah...but I think we are going to venture out and see Juno this weekend!