January 10, 2008

dedicated to liz.

Happy Birthday Liz.
You are one lucky girl - sharing your birthday with Shawn Colvin, Pat Benatar and Rod Stewart - who knew.
A little tribute...

Ah, remember back in the day of going to Vegas every weekend on a whim before I lived here. Either buying a $300 plane ticket or renting a fabulous Neon. Those were the days. Vegas needs you back man!

One question. Were you flipping me off because you know how I love it or because you were truly pissed someone was waiting for you with a camera around the staircase?
Either way, I hope you have a wonderful birthday weekend and I hope you can get a way from the rugrats for just a minute at least...

See you in a month!

5 comments:

jessica said...

Ah ha ha! That was at Pauls house huh

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Liz! ---Emilee

jessica said...

Oh ya and Happy Birthday Lizard!

Anonymous said...

happy birthday liz!

Anonymous said...

Thanks everyone - I enjoyed the tribute. I'm not sure, but I'd guess was flipping you off because I'd probably had about 2 hours sleep, and I LOVE having people take surprise pictures of me when I'm at my worst. You can't be too careful...someone might post it on the internet a decade later.