January 11, 2008

a little of this. a little of that.

Well, we made it to The Producers on Wednesday night. An early weekday date night if you will. It was at the Paris and it starred Tony Danza. Yes, that Tony Danza from Taxi or for you young ins, Who's The Boss. It was cool, it was fun, we liked it. My favorite part was the part with the dancing chairs...Ah, the good ole days! Anyway, we rocked it on the tickets. We got set up on this deal where if you are a local, you pay an amount for the year and whenever a show comes up with any extra tickets you get notified and can try to go. And that kids, is how we went to see the show for super cheap! If anyone is planning on moving here and becoming a local, I'll give you details! And if that isn't a reason for everybody to move here...

I came home last night from work and had to tell Joaquin that I loved him more than the day before because he cleaned the whole damn house! Gotta seriously love that. Laundry and everything. What a super trooper!

And, can I just say (for one more time) that aside from not working at all, I really do love the 4 day week schedule. I get so much done with that one extra day. Like today for instance, hanging out with Joaquin and Ellie, going to Cafe Rio with my mom for lunch, getting some things mailed out and possibly scrap booking a page or two.

That's all folks, I hope you have a phenomenal weekend!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I had Fridays off and could go to lunch with you and Mom!

Chelsie said...

Ah what a hubby! That is seriously impressive!! The producers sounds like fun...I don't think we'll be moving there on that account...too hot for me...but maybe a vacation eh?

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who got "...it was cool, it was fun, we liked it. My favorite part was the part with the chairs." My favorite parts of the blog are the parts that only I get. Between that and the birthday tribute it makes me really long for the old days. I could go a lot further on those two hours of sleep than the two hours I get now.

Lindsi said...

It was cool, it was fun, we liked it. Come on Liz, I was around for that. I like the new picture of Ellie with her dogs.