December 17, 2008

hump day.

Today is somewhat of a bad day. Emotionally, mentally and physically.
However, it's December and it's snowing here AGAIN so I had better snap out of it.


Just a few things -

1. Congratulations to my mom on her etsy shop, she is sold out of everything but one childrens apron, and continues to take custom orders. So, ya know if anyone wants one...

2. I still have so much stuff to do in the next week. Holy shit, Christmas is right around the corner and I am sick and don't feel like doing anything. Let alone working all week!

3. Thanks to everyone who posted a recipe, I have printed them out and I'm sure I will make every one of them at some point.

4. Which leads me to a winner of the cd - Ms. Erica was randomly picked out of the bowl. I'll get it sent out to you asap. I hope you enjoy it! And thanks to everyone else for playing along.

5. I still haven't gotten an earring/piercing for my wrist. I know I said I was going weeks ago, and I did at 11:00 am. Apparantly, they don't open until 1 pm. Nice life. So I just have this open hole, which is really bugging me.

3 comments:

Chelsie said...

ah, i'm sorry you're not feeling well!! is it because you have been missing me so much since i left? i seem to have that effect on people. :-) i hope you get feelin better

erica s said...

Woo Hoo! I love contests! I hope you enjoy the baked ziti, it really is so good. I hear you guys are basically snowed in?! So crazy!

Vic, Linds, and the girls... said...

Okay I would totally post a recipe, but to be honest I don't cook. I do have a website that I will occasionally use. it is www.simplifysuppers.com it lets you pick what you want to cook and then you can print the grocery list, so you don't forget anything. You will have to check it out.... But seriously I am not much help in that dept. haha