May 19, 2008

numbers.

107 - the temperature it is supposed to be today.

14 - the number of days until my birthday. Normally I don't advertise this but now I figure, what the hell!

24 - the number of days when Joaquin will step foot into Utah again. For those of you that know, this will be a big moment.

2 - the number of days until I host bunco. And there are some kick ass prizes ladies!

2 - the number of days until the American Idol finale - go David.

4 - the number of years I will be married in September.

14 - the number of Ellie's teeth

1 - the amount of dead cockroaches I found this morning in my bathroom - lovely

1 - the number of calls we made to the pest company

378 - the number of minutes until I leave work - that just seems way to long.

3 comments:

Chelsie said...

Ha, that was a funny little post! 378 min does sound like a long time. Mm cockroaches...I'm sorry...that's disgusting! We have like a gazillion box elder bugs that mysteriously find their way into our house...if that makes you feel any better.. :-) Are you coming with Joaquin to UT too?!

Bags said...

I would much rather have box elder bugs then cockroaches! You shouldn't tell people that Lor.

jessica said...

At least it was dead. Thats a good sign.