May 28, 2008

numbers

9 - my favorite number thanks to the greatest quarterback to ever play football.
Jim McMahon

68 - the dollar amount of gas to fill up my tank yesterday

2009 - the year that Nordstrom, Crate and Barrel, Macys, Dillards and many more will be open just around the corner from my house

17 - Emilee's birthday was this many days ago and I didn't recognize it on the blog. (and yes I heard about it)


5 - this many more days until my birthday!

0 - notes I hit this morning singing Jessica happy birthday

2 - the number of cops I saw who had pulled people over this morning on the way to work

14 - the number of days until we go to SLC (for a family reunion)

1 - the number of weeks until I am having my first garage sale in Vegas. I put it in print, now it has to be done!

5 - the number of months until the Jimmy Buffett preparty! And if you ever want to see me really get my groove on, this is the place to go (and I'm not talking dancing, although that has been known to happen after a while)

6 comments:

Chelsie said...

Happy birthday to jessica! I can't believe all the stuff that Ellie is doing and saying....you can give some credit to sesame street...but i think you deserve a lot of it! She is so smart! If I forget...Happy Birthday in 5 days! 68 bucks to fill up the tank...ah it makes me sick....5 years ago...it cost me 14 to fill up the tank.....oh how I miss that. Hey I just noticed it says brandon on your sidebar....are you embarassed of your dear cousin chelsie....cause does not contribute to that blog that it takes you too....:-) Just kidding, love ya

Bags said...

I have to say my hair looks good in that picture. Jessica's looks good too...

Anonymous said...

SHE IS AMAZING! but lets talk about me. do you think i should get my hair cut??? i have a appointment with jadda saturday. i think i might look younger and thats very important. kathy just got hers cut so i dont want to copy her, but mine would look better! mom

Tausha said...

I am so glad to see that you finally decided to let us know how you are and how smart your little elle is. Wish that sesame street was on here at a normal time. I found out it is on a 4a.m. Why? Love the numbers post. Anything fun planned for our birthday? Yes, you are a bad sister that you did not recognize em on her birthday! As for keeping up on the blogging, I believe it was you who said that i was a slacker in the begining of my whole blogging experinece so you must follow your own example or eat your own words.
When you win the megabucks-you had better send me a $50 no make that a 100-fav cousin cut. Also-we want to come to vegas again in sept to shop. We have to update our fall wardrobe. I am telling you now so you can prepare and by a little bit this time. I would never ask u to spend as much as we did! Ok long post-have a good night
Luv U

Tausha said...

tell your mom-live on the edge-cut her hair-she would look great! Yes, we think defniately younger! I agree with you em-great hair for both of you!

Lindsi said...

I'm glad that you have not lost your love for #9.