May 5, 2008

bitch, i don't know your bizness.

If anyone has seen Baby Mama you will recognize the title - if not you must go so you can recognize the title. This movie was hilarious. Thanks for joining me Jess for somewhat of a girls day yesterday. We'll have to do it again real soon.


In other news - Happy Cinco de Mayo! Bring on the margaritas! My parents had a rip roarin party last year, lots of food and drink and just general partiness but this year - nada. I guess I'm on my own. So, I'm going to head out to Fresh and Easy for some ceviche for dinner - yum!

And, since I haven't done this in a while - next 5 on the ipod.
1. Merry Christmas Darling - The Carpenters (seriously this just came up - I have to get this Christmas music off of here!) So, this doesn't count.
1. Jungle Love - Morris Day and The Time (o-e-o-e-o)
2. (Looking For) The Heart of Saturday Night - Shawn Colvin
3. Tailor Made - Colbie Caillat (really need to get her off here as well)
4. Dead End - The Format
5. I Feel The Earth Move - Carole King
and because those were just wierd - the next 5...
6. Happiness Is a Warm Gun - Beatles (Thanks Darryl)
7. Rocks and Water - The Weepies (Thanks Em)
8. Landed - Ben Folds (LOVE him)
9. The Things We Do For Love - 10cc (love those 70's tunes)
10. Boom Bam Respite - Howard Jones
again wierd but I don't want to bore you with 5 more!

Oh, and just as I finished typing all of that - Pete Yorn came up. It's already starting out to be a super next 5! (It's the simple things that make us so gosh darn happy!)

4 comments:

Tausha said...

mom went and saw that show and she laughed out loud while my dad sat there and asked what was so funny. I guess you have to had been pregnant or a woman to think it is funny. It's on the list to see.
happy may 5th! to us non-drinkers-it's a lame holiday. So-have fun1

Chelsie said...

I want to see that too!!! Brandon laughed at the commercials...so maybe he will like it...side note I read what my sister wrote on tausha's blog about me and brandon not leaving our kid...then i read your comment...and we do go out on dates...we've just never left him over night..

jessica said...

Bitch, I dont know your bizness! Hilarious! I laugh to myself as I write this. If I could spell that other part of the movie I would, but I'm not sure how I would do that.
Definitely a must see!

Bags said...

I'm glad you all waited for me to see it!