April 7, 2008

weekend happiness.

I have lived in Las Vegas for about 13 years now on and off, and this weekend was my first time ever hitting a royal flush! It was so exciting, I wanted to take out my camera phone but didn't want to look like an idiot. So, I went with the flow that this happened to me all the time! Bad news, I was only playing nickels so it was only $200.00. However, I'm not one to be too greedy so I took it and didn't look back that I could have won more.

Joaquin and I went to Hachi this weekend at Red Rock. I know I used to rave about this place but now I just think it is over-rated. Not so good anymore. And, it sucks because it's just a hop, skip and jump away.

I got a few things done on my to do list this weekend. That is always nice to cross things off. And one of those things is to go private, but I left all the emails at work. So, expect for that to get crossed off later today.

Also, it's not confirmed yet, but I am thinking of going to SLC for the 4th of July, and bringing Ellie. Joaquin hasn't left anything in Utah so he won't be coming. I know it is still 3 months away, but that is how boring my life is right now that I can get excited about going to SLC.

And, last but not least (this is becoming my favorite part), my next five on the ipod.

1. Symbol In My Driveway - Jack Johnson
2. Bullet and a Target - Citizen Cope
3. Strange & Beautiful (I'll Put A Spell On You) - Aqualung
4. Cryin' - Chris Isaak
5. Dearly Beloved - Faith Hill

That was a bad 5. Since I was actually paying attention, I had to fast forward through most of those. I guess I should probably clean out music every now and then...

2 comments:

Chelsie said...

Sweet! Then I could actually meet you and your cute Ellie!!! Congrats on the Royal Flush! Sadly I don't even know what that consists of...ah my UT bubble

Tausha said...

of course it was a bad list-i knew some of the songs on that one. yea-you need another hobby-or offer to do my scarpbook pages, just so you don't so excited to come to Utah!
Royal Flush-too bad it wasn't with quarters instead. Now, you can go and buy yourself some shoes! You know you want to-it's ok to admit it. Just a tip-no more sneakers! Don't your feet get hot? I hate socks and i don't wear them and it's freaking freezing here!