April 3, 2008

i got nothin'

I really have nothing to say today but thought I would post anyway.

Going over to the parents with the fellas for Dad's famous chili verde. Yum-o.

And, I had so much fun yesterday posting my next five on the ipod that I might just make it regular thing - lucky you!

1. What's Up - 4 Non Blondes
2. Today - Joshua Radin
3. All I Want Is You - Barry Louis Polisar
4. Jenny Was A Friend Of Mine - The Killers
5. Amazing - Josh Kelley

Pretty good and again totally random five - makes you actually listen to the music when you are paying attention.
And thanks Todd for the new music - I'll have to check it out.

3 comments:

Chelsie said...

I heard your dad is an amazing cook! I'm not a shopper...but maybe i'll have to go down there just to eat dinner!!

Anonymous said...

Why have I not heard of Barry? Can you make me a CD of new songs?
Emilee

Tausha said...

yum yum yum! I am jealous! As for your music, i love you, but i am not to sure about your music. It kind of freaks me out. Not that i have listened to anything that you have mentioned, or looked it up for that matter. I just think that you are kind of weird like that! :) Ha ha