April 2, 2008

random blahs.

Oops, I forgot to thank my mother for making Ellie's easter dress. Thanks mom, it was and is darling.

While driving to work this morning with my sunroof open (yes, it is that nice) I was smelling bleach on the freeway. Major bleach. The first thing that popped in my head was that someone in the surrounding neighborhood was trying to really clean up a crime scene. Is that wierd?

I finished 2 scrapbook pages for my new "client" last night. Now I only have 48 more to go by May. Nice!

Sorry if I offend some of you but I am so, so sick of Colbie Caillat. If I hear her on the radio, it is an instant change. No matter what song. And I actually purchased her album about a year ago on itunes. I'm never going to get that $10 bucks back.
Does anyone have any new good artists for me? I'm always on the lookout...

And on that note, the next 5 songs on shuffle on the ole ipod are:
1. One-U2
2. Always-Bon Jovi
3. Good Times Gonna Come-Aqualung
4. All That I Want-The Weepies
5. For Nancy-Pete Yorn

How's that for random?

2 comments:

Todd said...

I really like "The Low Stars" - Jude and a guy from Tonic with some friends. Sounds like some early 70's Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young.
NPR has a concert of theirs online: http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=7640636

I picked up the Sarah Bareilles CD last summer (before her songs started to get played) and have like her much better than Colbie Caillet

Lindsi said...

I'm glad you brought up Colbie Caillet because I'm glad that I am the only one who can't stand her songs. Todd mentioned Sarah Bareilles, I have nothing against her, but her songs sound like they should be the theme song to a cheesy 70's or 80's sitcom. No offense Todd, you know I love you. David is in to the oldies lately. We have had to listen to a lot of the Doors and Guns N Roses. It is a lovely blast from the past! I makes me feel like a kid again, roaming the village.