April 8, 2008

smokin

I am smokin in the money. I got second place in the NCAA tournament at work giving me $50 more bucks! Considering I had no idea what in the hell I was doing, I would say that's pretty good. I think it all has to do with the fact that I picked Siena in the first round. Totally lucked out on that one, but I got married at the golf course with the same name - how could I not pick it? Sadly though, all my winnings are gone - and not on shoes. It's called rental properties. Damn rental properties and the problems that come along with them.

Just watching American Idol while blogging and go David Cook for singing Our Lady Peace - another band I once met. Thanks Liz.
However, it just might get him kicked off...

Okay, we went private so only a select few of you can know read this and I know who you are so you all better comment at some point! And not to drop names or embarrass anyone, but Mary Neff - who knew?

2 comments:

jessica said...

Whatever! He wont get kicked off for Our Lady Peace. That song rocks! I'm dialing right now.

I love Mary Neff!

Tausha said...

sorry about the cash. Guess you should have spent money with us and then you would have had shoes and been able to pay for the Damn rentals!
Guess you should of listened.
As for AI-I agree with Jess-no way. The one black girl with no identity-i predict-she is outta here!!!!
When I am right-i will accept payment in the form of Lori's Fabulous Cookies! i am sure that you can Fed-ex them!
How about you send me some anyway cause you feel bad for me. Did I mention that I fell down the stairs on Monday and possibly broke my foot. While i wait on some dumb man to tell me for sure-i hsve a beautiful, swollen, purplish-yellowish, throbbing left foot. And no, i know what you are thinking, I did not do it on purpose, or for attention. :)