April 25, 2008

we're still here.

We're here. Just haven't felt much like blogging lately. Not that anything isn't happening around here, just tired of the whole blogging world for some reason. Perhaps I should get back out there...

I'll just give you a little update on today.
This morning Joaquin and I went took Ellie to see Elmo Grows Up. She had a blast and we took about 200 pictures in a matter of 90 minutes. She was dancing and singing and pretty much loving every minute of it. It was very cute to see it with her.




And this is for you mom - we were walking into the Cox Pavilion which is adjacent to the Thomas & Mack and Ellie saw that part of the building was painted a red/orange and said "Look, I-Ya did it"

Hope all is well with everyone and I may just join the blogging world again real soon...

6 comments:

Tausha said...

so happy to see you back. I was starting to worry about you. Glad to hear that you had such a fun time with Elle and Elmo. Too bad vegas doesn't have the display that we had here recently at the planetarium. The body by sesame street. My girls loved it! You walked under a nose and pushed a button and snot got all over.(spritz of water) It showed why and how the body poops-they really thought this was hillarious. it was really fun and a great show. Maybe they have something like that there, it is defnialtely worth checking out. Elle would so love it! Mom and Dad would get a kick out of it too-we did! Ha-I was the first comment-what do you know

Chelsie said...

Yeah! I have missed your posts and the pics of your cute daughter! How fun that she was lovin Elmo! I tried to get Coop to watch Sesame Street the other day...but he wasn't fascinated...maybe it's still a little too soon

ThE fRoNkS!... said...

I am glad you're back! Oh Ellie and Elmo!

Tausha said...

k-you really need to post more-we really do miss you! Go and read my latest post and you will see, that you NEED this!! Really-the coolest thing ever. If anyone would appreciate this-it would be you!!

Vic, Linds, and the girls... said...

Keep on bloggin...It gives me something to do. haha! I know I have to agree with you on that one. I get so sick of the blogging world and that I am so addicted!! But then it is so fun to see what is up with everyone. I have a love/hate relationship with the damn thing.:)

Bags said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.