August 16, 2007

what the flip??

While out and about today at lunch, I turn on the radio and go thru all 12 preset stations and nothing. The best thing I could find was Sister Christian. Sister. Freakin. Christian. That either means
a - I need to get new stations set in
or
b - the radio here sucks

I'm going with b. And I'm sure the rest of you will agree that the radio here does indeed suck.

In other news...
Does anyone out there have a Mac? I am trying to make a ivideo/dvd and need help.

And, for the cd exchange. We have myself, Emilee, Jessica, Daryl and Melaney in on this. So for you guys, how about starting the beginning of September? Just get your cd in order and make 4 copies and mail them out to everyone. Sound like a plan? Or, is there another way you want to work it?
I am just going to make a disclaimer right now on this...I can not be responsible if you don't like the music I put on my cd's!

5 comments:

jessica said...

I just started making my list. I'm not responsible either, if you dont like my music

Anonymous said...

2 words...satellite radio.

Anonymous said...

Darryl has always had a Mac, but to my knowledge he's never used the video stuff. He's really good at the language and navigating though so if that would help you should call him.

Anonymous said...

My cd is all done. Just get me the names and addresses and I'll get them mailed out. Everyone's stuff better be good...

Anonymous said...

Sounds good to me! I just need Darryl's address.