August 27, 2007

thirteen.

She is walking. Full force. Has been happening for a while now but in the last 2 weeks, it has become no more crawling.
I tried to get a video of this on here but still fully don't fully understand this computer.
She is walking up the stairs - very scary. For those of you that haven't been to our house (and that would be about 98% of you) - hello come visit, they are wood. About 7 on one level go up turn around and then 8 more. Does that make any sense? Anyway, they are wood. If she falls, it is not a nice landing!
She has 6 teeth. 3 on top. 3 on bottom.
She is talking. Boy, is she talking.
She says a-choo after someone sneezes.
She says doggy and says woof when you ask her what the doggy says.
She says cookie and big bird and duck.
And she said shit the other day. Finally, it only took her 13 months!
The other day, I gave her some milk and went about my business. I came back to check on her and she was just blabbering aloud while looking through her book. So cute!
She knows what kiss and beso (kiss in spanish) means.
She dances when you say shake it baby whether there is music or not.
When you say let me see, she opens her mouth to show you there is or isn't any more food in there.
She still doesn't sleep thru the night, nor is she on any sort of schedule for anything. Good times!

Here she is dancing to the music at the pool for Joaquin's birthday party. Such concentration.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

...but can she do the elbow dance?
Congratulations, by the way, on her first swear.

The District Girls said...

I can not believe how big she is...I remember holding her when she was so teeny!!! We all have to concentrate when we dance to make it so good!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how much I am missing out on! Does she say Auntie Em yet? You are still showing her my picture and saying who it is right?