August 6, 2007

here's my kid...

http://mystudio.kiddiekandids.com/viewshare.asp?c=518101595ZS3MAS57

- sorry you will have to copy and paste if you want to see them...

we went to go get 1 year pictures yesterday. It was much better than the 6 month ones we went for. Much better. The white dress is one that Joaquin's mom got her for her birthday so I guess it was only appropriate that we get her a picture in the dress. I told Joaquin we could use it for Halloween - just add a tiara and a wand and viola - you've got a princess.

But, then I found this...

3 comments:

jessica said...

That link doesn't work....

Anonymous said...

i think you should be the pink lady flamingo and ellie the princess. thats my vote.

Anonymous said...

I don't think they make the pink flamingo in adult sizes...I think Ellie should be the flamingo! She has perfect bangs in those pictures...I'm jealous! Don't forget to send Auntie Em one, I don't think I got the 6 month picture!