February 8, 2007

thanks.

Thank you for all the responses about Mexico, I'll let you know what we decide because I'm sure you are all dying to find out!

In other news, here is evidence -

no more Christmas lights! Thanks Joaquin and congratulations for not falling off the ladder (at least not this day).
The letter went out to the home owners association today. Let's see if they write back - so much to look forward to!

Also, my mom is into scrapbooking hard core!

She calls me to see if she can come over to "my store" and get stuff. Good thing she babysits for free because this so called store would be going under by giving everything away!

I believe that is everything, and if you need a new song for the weekend, try this one "Paperweight" by Schuyler Fisk and Joshua Radin. Liz is probably rolling her eyes wondering why I'm the one giving out music advice...

And, for all of you who made it down this far on this exciting post, you deserve a reward.

Here's a picture of one of the cutest girls on the planet - aren't we lucky?!?!

Have a super weekend!
Lori

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are lucky,you should be so happy! count your blessings.

Dianne said...

My advice: Don't take her. It is a big hassle on the beach, too much sun, etc. for a baby and sometimes babies don't like new places so they scream alot.
Our little Eric screamed for 3 days at Fish Lake last summer. He was 14 months old. It could have been the high altitude as well. But I wouldn't advise taking a chance. Logan and LeeAnn will love to take her, right guys?

Anonymous said...

I welcome the music advice... someone has to be there to give it because I don't know what I'm talking about anymore. I fear I've discovered that there is in fact a genreration gap, and I have leapt to the other side. I did manage to listen to a CD in it's etirety this week - Chalkfarm. Why that band didn't take off I'll never know. And would anyone care to join me for the Police reunion tour?

As for Mexico, don't ask me. I can't imagine the nightmare of traveling with Meredith, but then again I can't imagine going anywhere without her either. But if she is going to accompany me on the road with the Police reunion tour I've got some serious packing to do...

Anonymous said...

Way to go LeeAnn!
And I agree...she is soo cute!