February 13, 2007

so many things.

Oh, where to begin...
Ellie had her 6 month check up today, yes we are a little late on that one. Anyway, she passed. She's up to 16.9 lbs and 27 inches! Tall little bugger! And this is how she entertains herself waiting for the doc.

My dad said the other day, "How is it that every time I see her, she gets cuter?" Beats me, but I have to agree.
And this is the latest...
Hellooo, I'm not ready for this to start happening. Any day now, she is just going to take off!

Well, I actually survived spinning. I guess I should say, I was ready to quit after the first 10 minutes but stuck it out and my butt hurts like hell! I even had a so called gel pad, I don't think it did much. I'm thinking of trying it out again this week but this time attaching maxi pads to the insides of my butt cheeks - it should help, don't ya think? And think how attractive!

It's the final countdown. Na na na na, Na na na na na, Na na na na, Na na na na na - of course this sounds best if sung in your best Europe voice. Anyway, only days left until I get to see Joshua Radin and Schuyler Fisk in concert - seriously, can't wait. Girls night out and malibu rum. Seriously!

I guess I should mention Happy Valentines Day to everyone. I will be going out with my valentine and a couple friends. Yeah, another date night. And to those of you who don't have a valentine, don't fret - I say order a pizza and drink a bottle of wine.
And, look what Joaquin is getting - can you dig it?

Oh, and one more thing...If anyone knows of anyone who wants to buy a house in Vegas, Joaquin is done with his flip!

No comments: