February 14, 2007

valentines.

Happy Valentine's Day. Or, Happy Wednesday if you prefer.

So, Joaquin came thru with the flowers today - only because Hallmark or in Liz's case, American Greetings said too. Small, simple, cute bouquet of flowers. If he would have gone any bigger, I would have had to say something once I got the bill. You spent what on flowers?!?
Anyway, what's the point? He's not out to impress me anymore.

But, Joaquin if you are reading this, I think it's good to get a small, simple, cute bouquet of flowers anytime. Not just on Valentine's Day. It would be fun to throw Hallmark/American Greetings for a loop by just doing things on any given day!
With that said, thanks babe - you did good. I love you.

On another note, did I mention that aside from my aching butt, my shoulders hurt real bad! (again, best if done in your Napoleon Dynamite voice) Wierd. Must be from bending over on the bike? Do you think Lance Armstrong has this problem?

Just got word from Liz that we are a go for the 24th. Can't wait to see all you folk and Ellie is thrilled to meet each and every one of you! Here's hoping it's warm!

Lori

No comments: