February 11, 2007

happy day.


Just wanted to give a happy birthday wish to my good buddy David (aka biggie smalls) -
Hope you have a wonderful day!
I can't believe this picture was taken 10 years ago! I remember it like it was yesterday! (sorry for the bad picture, still trying to figure out this computer)

In other news, I'm going to my first spinning class tonight - I hope I can walk on Tuesday!

And, one more thing, congratulations to the Chicks for sweeping the Grammy's last night! LOVE that song!

Any who...
Lori

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

David and I are checking out the picture of Biggie Smalls right now. He had a great birthday. He got boxing gloves and a heavy bag for his birthday. He was impressed to see his picture on the computer. He knows that his computer illiterate mother will never be able to do it. I can't believe you are going to spinning. Good luck on walking!