February 27, 2007

seven and beyond.

Can you believe it, our little girl is seven months old today. So hard to believe. We almost have a one year old! Where has all the time gone???
So, just so I remember, this is what is happening...
She worm crawls.
She has slept through the night for weeks (I'm almost scared to write this as I'll jinx it).
She still has no teeth.
She gives hugs.
She reaches out to you.
She LOVES to take baths.
She has been quite cranky the last few days and needs lots of attention - hopefully she will snap out of that!
And of course, we love her more every day!

In other news...
Salt Lake was alot of fun, and good to see everyone again. Ellie enjoyed meeting all of you and can't wait to see you when you come visit us!
And, yes, all that snow is what we woke up to on Friday. To quote Joaquin, "Ellie doesn't like snow, she likes tropical weather." I say, can't we just all get along and like both??

The Pete Yorn concert was fantastic and I did get introduced to Aqualung so that was good. However, I did realize that I am way to old to go to concerts and stand on my feet. I never thought I would say that but I guess age has caught up with me!



And, I finally figured out how to add videos - cool! However, I have no idea why the font changed. Oh well.

One more thing. Since I am sitting here watching American Idol while I'm writing this, I just have to put this out there. I DO think that Paula Abdul has been drunk in her life. In fact, I think she is drunk everyday this shows airs. What a freak! Just my opinion though...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.