February 19, 2007

"momma"

Today.
Ms Ellie said Momma, no kidding! Joaquin was there and witnessed the whole thing. It wasn't ba ba ba ba ba like usual! Who knows if it is going to happen again anytime soon but the point is, she did say it.
And this would be one reason why the blog exists, to record big moments like that one!

Today.
Is Lindsi's birthday - I hope you are having a good day, and having fun in Cabo!

Today.
I had the day off, thanks to all the great presidents of this fine country. So, I actually got to watch Oprah live, so to speak. As opposed to next week when I finally get around to watching tivo.

Today.
I so called did a clean sweep on my closet. I love organizing! And on that note, I have decided that I need to organize one room a month. So, today it was the closet. Next month - who knows, the possibilities are endless!

Today.
I did three loads of laundry - go me!

Yesterday.
I washed my car. Fantastic! Totally needed it. They even took out the paint from when I hit Joaquin's car.
Today.
It rained!

Yesterday.
Was this...

The Joshua Radin concert. Fantastic! It was at a small bar in the art district with 2 booths (and we were lucky enough to get one) with a Goodwill couch and an old stripper pole base on the dance floor.
It was kamakize shots and malibu and cokes all night! Could it get any better? And we accousted him after the show for a picture. Schuyler Fisk was sick so she didn't partake in the evening but because of it, she was giving out free cd's - gotta love that!

Have a good week!
Lori

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So you forgot to mention the SLC groupies we saw...Joshua has a following!

Anonymous said...

lori, whats new?