December 4, 2007

seriously. what have I done?

I get this email saying save $5.00 on magazine subscriptions through Amazon. Good deal, right? The problem is I have no time to read the magazines I already get. Oh, and the fact that I am on a tight budget. However, that does not stop me! So, I go shopping and come out with these...

1. Wondertime - this is a good one. Kids stuff. And only $5.00 for a year with the discount.

2. Memory Makers - scrapbook magazine that I have never picked up. But why the hell not pick it up, just add it to all the others.

3. Smart Money - this was mainly for Joaquin. I thought I should think of him while doing this.
and

4. Country Living - what the flip did this go into the basket for. This is the one that floors me. Honestly, what was I thinking. I live in the damn city/desert - not the country. Nor do I want to. But for $7.00 for a yearly subscription, I guess I can skim through it. Hopefully I will see one page in the whole 12 months that will make it worthwhile.

I'm blaming all of it on the cold medicine.

1 comment:

Chelsie said...

Ha, this post made me laugh so hard. Those ARE great deals though! You'll have to post good articles you find. You crack me up