December 30, 2007

17 months and then some.

Well, I have been having computer problems as of late so we have a delay in the 17 month update. I took this video with one of my Christmas gifts. One of these. Fantastic I say.


It is Ellie on month 17. Basically, she likes to do a jig whenever she can.
We have also taken down the Christmas tree and the outside lights. We will not get a letter from the damn HOA this year!
We all had a wonderful Christmas by the way. Thank you to everyone who gave gifts to Ellie! She had a wonderful time opening everything or at least she had a wonderful time playing with everything once we opened it for her.
Yesterday we went to somewhat of a baby shower, where Ellie was playing with a drumset. I think we might have an Eddie Vedder on our hands. I don't even know if Liz reads this anymore but if so, she may be the only one who gets that above line.


I hope you all have a safe and sound New Year and at least for this family, we are all hoping for a much better 2008!
Until then...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think i will give her some drums,she is a star! happy 2008! love you, mom

Chelsie said...

That video camera is pretty cool I must say. I might have to ask Santa for one of those next year. It sounds like you guys had a great Christmas. She looks pretty cute singing her ABC's and I am very impressed with her counting! She's a dolL!

jessica said...

She will be hating you for that bathtub shot when shes older. It is quite embarrassing when your mom still shows your naked kid pics when your well into your 20's. Its a mom thing I guess

Anonymous said...

That camera is cool! I think she was dancing more to the ABC's then she was saying them. Maybe she will now them all when she comes next month! --- Emilee