March 29, 2007

where to start?

So many things to say...

First off, Ellie turned 8 months on Tuesday. I'm a little behind, I know. But, just for my records - this is what is happening around here.
She is crawling.
She is walking (of course when we hold her arms up).
She is climbing up on everything.
She blows raspberries.
She clicks her tongue.
She gives kisses.
She loves to watch her hands move.
She still has no teeth.

And, this is what she discovered today...


Second, I have been thinking that I really want to go to New York again soon. Like right now! We were supposed to go this November to celebrate my mom's 60th birthday. (She is probably going to kill me for announcing that one) But now, she is backing out. Mom, please think how fun it would be. You should really reconsider. I know it's not for a while but if I know I will be going, I could probably hold out.

Third, how do you like the new look of the blog? Pretty snazzy eh? Anyway, those of you new to blogs - you are missing out, but let me tell you a couple of things... you can leave comments - we LOVE the comments! After each post, it will have a number and then comments. Click on that under the post if you have something to say. A box will come up with 3 options. If you don't have a google account, you can click on other and put your name there (you don't need a web address which is totally stupid if you ask me) or you can do anonymous (but why would you want to hide) and then submit after whichever option you have chosen. Make sense?
Remember, we LOVE the comments - makes it all worth while knowing that someone is actually reading this!

Fourth, I have decided to sell my pez. I'm going to keep a few that I just can't get rid of but mostly, they are gone. I did this a while back at an ebay store but they went out of business so they gave them all back to me. Besides, a saw a Bratz pez dispenser the other day. It is almost like I have lost all respect. What is that about? So, if anyone is interested, I will try and post links once they are available.

Fifth, I have my scrapbooking mojo back! I have actually been able to do a few pages lately. Feels somewhat good to get back in the groove. Anyway, I thought I would just throw this out there to see if anyone would be interested... I'm thinking of doing some sort of side gig of scrapping for people other than myself. I figure a little more income wouldn't hurt. If anyone wants to know more about this, you can comment (again, see above) and I can discuss details.

Sixth, Lindsi, I hate to single you out but I sent you an email the other day regarding your questions and it came back undeliverable - did you change it? If so, I'm going to need the new one.

Wow, six things. And to think that number nine is my favorite number. I feel like I should go until then just to make myself feel better, but you probably stopped reading at number two. If not, you are too nice and let me know if I can answer any questions!

Have a super duper weekend, I know I will.
Lori

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks good Lor. I'm surprised it took her this long to find the doggie dish! Mel

Anonymous said...

I hope mom puts up the dog food when she comes over...she might starting getting into that too. I too would like to go to New York and Mother is messing everything up!

Anonymous said...

its my birthday so i can do what i want! ellie learns great things at our house, she loves the water.

jessica said...

Yes, the dogs are good at teaching her things

Anonymous said...

By hating the Bratz pez you have just ensured that Ellie is going to love Bratz dolls and people who can't say no to her (Grandma) will buy them for her. Our house has been overrun by Barbies and I don't think that I have purchased even one of them. Also, I haven't changed my email zachnlin@yahoo.com. I want you to know that I thoroughly enjoy this blog so keep it up! By the way, I think that Ms. Clegg sent you the magazine since you took three years of Spanish.