March 14, 2007

it's time.

So, did you all see this?



Truthfully, the only memory I have of this place is going to see Gregg Peterson in the lounge. Is that a good thing or bad thing?

And the next one to go? Any thoughts from anyone?
I'm thinking either
a) Excalibur (and I mean no disrespect to the previous "owner"). I mean I have fond memories of being chaffered around like we owned the place but come on - the place truly is a dump.
or
b) Riviera. Another dump. The only memory I have of this place is going to get tickets refunded for a show since I got drunk earlier with my mom and her friends (or I think it was just me that got drunk). Regardless, they did actually refund the tickets. Why? Probably because they are nice people. But, it still needs to go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What the hell ever happened to Greg Peterson anyway?