March 25, 2007

ellie. ellie. and more ellie.

Because there are some people out there who could care less about the lives of Joaquin and I, I present you Miss Ellie.
(But don't worry, if it wasn't for the two of us, she wouldn't be here! So, you will still be hearing about all of us!)

here she is standing up in her cute mini skirt!

trying to open the drawer.

modeling her I already know more than the President shirt.

playing with her baby food lids at lunch.

playing in the crib we requested at the hotel.

at the beach.

modeling her swimsuit.

completely dirty after eating a biscuit in her Joshua Radin onesie.

the picture that makes me think - when exactly did I get a three year old? Okay, maybe not three, but doesn't she look old?

out of focus, but one of my favorites!



Okay, there were alot there. Hopefully enough to make everyone happy!
Enjoy!
Later,
Lori

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute! Didn't Auntie Em get her that cute mini skirt?

Anonymous said...

OK...I can hardly stand how ADORABLE she is! I can't decide which is my favorite...the bikini pic or the "I already know more than the President" one!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Lori. I think that will do for another week. She is the cutest! I realize she is part of you and Joaquin but she is the best part!!!!Mel

Anonymous said...

so cute and smart too! but i cant believe she can get by with so little sleep! happy b-day ellie!

jessica said...

You didnt give props to Collin for getting her the president shirt. Ya, she still totally looks like me