March 26, 2008

private, baby.

We're going private!
What this means is if you want to continue reading this (and you know you do) I'm going to need your email address to get you in.
Think of it as a nightclub where I am the bouncer and I will only let a few of you in!
So, if you are an acquaintance, or an acquaintance of an acquaintance, just leave your digits and I'll get you updated.
The blog address will be the same and it probably won't happen until next week but just wanted to get you up to date.
You can leave your email in comments or click on my profile and email me from there.
See you soon...

7 comments:

Chelsie said...

of course i want to be included. btoyn@comcast.net Unless this is to weed out those freaky cousins whom you have never met...nor wish too....you know you love me

Vic, Linds, and the girls... said...

We love to be on the list. lindsaydream@hotmail.com

mary said...

I would love to be included! Thanks :) Mary Pei
maryjaneneff28@yahoo.com

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ThE fRoNkS!... said...

you know you want me to read it!!
slynfronk@gmail.com

Todd said...

Lori -
Isn't this like the private clubs in SLC - can I just be put on the band's guest list?
toddsneff@yahoo.com

Tausha said...

of ocurse i want to be read it-i will be on it. You will be writing how fabulous i am and how lucky you are to be realated to me! sassystylin@comcast.net