March 9, 2008

at last.

The piercing revealed.
Sorry for the horrible shot, I just took it with my camera computer.

Yes folks, that would be my new wrist piercing. I love it. And now all the Bagley girls with the exception of my mother have done it. Don't worry though, we are working on her.
However, I'm thinking I'm going to have to get another tattoo. But this time, put it right next to the piercing with instructions on how it was done. That is the number one question I get and it gets very old, very quick when having to answer it all the time! Number two question you ask...Did it hurt? Why yes, for the first couple seconds, now I just forget it is there.
Anyway, I know most of you were dying to know what I had done so there you have it!

And, in other news, I have my tooth - I can now smile again and feel like I am actually from this side of the country.
Alright, gotta go - off to coffee Sunday.
Have a good rest of the weekend!

6 comments:

Tausha said...

i don't know about you bagley girls. I think that would be really hurt, but then again, i think everything really hurts. i am impressed, kind of like your own little permanent jewlery. Look down at wrist, Forgot a bracelet-no problem, i have a wrist peircing-all is well. Yes, i am making fun of you. But, isn't that what family is supposed to do? We (shawni, me and my mom) are coming to Vegas in April. This time, we really are. Shawni is quitting her job in two weeks, so now she can come. So, talk with your mom and let us know when we can come. Also, tell her (ur mom) that i did tell my mom that she had knee surgery and if she was a good sister, she would have called, guess my mom is not a good sister. Holy crap this is a long post, sorry, i just wanted to make sure that you had something to read when you got home. So, i only did this for your own good!

Chelsie said...

Ha, that's true, it is like your own permanent bracelet...how convenient is that. Since everyone asks how they do it...you should have got that out of the way and posted that...it just left me in suspense! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Don't worry people stop asking about it after a while. Have you gotten is it a stick on yet? That was the best.
Emilee

Anonymous said...

Oh and Congrats on the tooth! I was trying to explain it the other day.
Emilee

jessica said...

Get used to the question. I get it several times a day still. And yes, "That is a stick on right?" or "you have something on your wrist" are common in my daily life.

Anonymous said...

I just met someone today who had a piercing like ours, except it was on her chest and then she had 2 on the top of her boobs. She had no problem pulling down her shirt to show us either! I was in Magna, which might explain a lot! I can't believe I was in Magna today!
Emilee