February 28, 2008

that was then, this is now...

I got tagged a while back by my cousin Camille so since I have the day off and can gather some wits about me, I'll fill you all in now. Here I go...

20 years ago I...
1. was 15, so I was probably telling my parents if they had just had me one year earlier, I would be driving by now.
2. was probably grounded (wait, I KNOW I was grounded)
3. was out riding in Liz's scirocco with Lindsi and Steph.
10 years ago I...
1. was 25. Hey, I can do math after all these years!
2. went to the Pez museum in Burlingame, CA (this is where scrapbooks come in).
3. was either in Vegas every weekend or over at the Hamiltons.
5 years ago I...
1. got Bailey - one year ago today in fact. (again scrapbooks) Bailey would be my bichon frise that now lives with my parents.
2. went to Disneyworld for the first time.
3. threw up in the back seat of my car from having too many margaritas at a Jimmy Buffett pre-party.
1 year ago I...
1. wasn't really scrapbooking about me so I really have no idea???
So far this year I...
1. moved offices from being pretty close to me out to BFE.
2. have been to Salt Lake.
3. have discovered Project Runway.
Yesterday I...
1. went to work.
2. watched American Idol.
3. slept with 2 other people.
Today I...
1. made Christine Lavin cookies for a party tomorrow.
2. did laundry.
3. will go visit my mom who just had her knee scoped earlier today.
Tomorrow I...
1. will go to Happy Hour at Kona Grill with Jen and Jessica.
2. will go to a birthday party for Joaquin's aunt.
3. will pay bills.
In the next year I shall...
1. hope to have another child.
2. hope to be sleeping with 1 person only.
3. hope to not be working anymore! (a girl can dream...)

There you have it or part of it- I don't know who to tag so if you want to do this on your blog - go nuts!

3 comments:

Tausha said...

hey-now i know all your dirty little secrets :) tell your mom we are thinking of her and just to chill-its not worth trying to do stuff to early.(personal experince on that one) have fun at your parties!

Chelsie said...

It took me a minute to figure out the sleeping with 2 people thing...I'm a little slow. It's fun to learn more about you! Sounds like a pretty booked weekend...have fun! And like Taush said...tell your mom we're thinkin of her!

Anonymous said...

20 years ago I graduated from high school, and we were without a doubt driving around in the scirocco. You were touching trees, we were listening to Def Leppard, and we loved Bart Kofoed and the rest of the Jazz. You were the only one with a curfew, and if you were one minute late you were grounded forever. We used to go the grocery store where Will Osterberg worked so you could hopefully catch a glimpse, and you'd buy those giant sour candies - the ones you inhaled the night you threw up on the couch. Which brings us right back to being grounded again...