February 11, 2008

ah, the good ole days.

Went back to SLC this past weekend. A girls trip if you will. Drove up with my mom, Jessica and Ellie and stayed at Emilee's house. Got a new do, as did Ellie. I went short again and Ellie had her first professional bang trim. And the good news is, Joaquin didn't threaten to divorce me when I got home and he saw how short my hair was!
Also, got a piercing! More on that later in about a month once that heals over. But, I should warn you that its pretty damn cool! Ellie and I got to hang out with Liz, Darryl, Meredith and Ace and after we left, it occured to me that I didn't get one picture of Meredith and Ellie playing or of cute little Ace. What a loser I am. Liz called me the next day after hanging out and informed me that Meredith announced that Ellie was her best friend. Ah, how cute! Did some shopping and somehow went way over my budget limit. How does that always happen? Went to dinner with my cousin Kathy and aunt Sheila. My aunt Marci dogged out on us for lunch - what's up with that Marce? Anyway, it was alot of fun to see everyone again and to just chill on out!

3 comments:

Camille said...

I want to see a picture of your hair.
Did Ellie like the snow?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for coming to visit! I hope you all come back soon.
eMilee

Anonymous said...

I did the same thing after you left...kicked myself for not taking pictures of our cute kids together. We had fun. Come back soon.