February 12, 2008

tasty tuesday #1.

I have noticed that people out there are doing a thing called Flashback Friday. Well, I thought I would take a little spin on that and go for my own thing. Keep in mind, I am the author of this blog so any little thing I choose could fall into the Tasty Tuesday genre. With that being said, I thought I would start you out by posting this - anybody know who this is?

Aerosmith.
Yes, that would be me in the middle with Steven Tyler's hand on my shoulder. Not everyone can say that has happened to them! And, I would like to thank Liz for all of her Sony connections into getting me to the meet and greet. And don't think the Sony connections stop there...
Circa 1998

2 comments:

Chelsie said...

Ah that's awesome! I'll have to show that to Brandon, he'll be very jealous!

Anonymous said...

Remember when I was relevant?