February 27, 2008

19.


Where to begin...
After a poltergeist came and replaced my child with something else last night, that is all I can think about right now. But I'll try and avoid telling you all what a monster my child was. Was it a stomach ache? Was it getting molars? I'm not sure, but I just hope it doesn't happen again tonight!
Anyway, 19 months.
She is a little artist, if you come to my house, you can tell by looking on the floor, the fridge, the furniture or the treadmill. All are works of art!
She pretty much knows her colors. There are a few times though when it just must be more fun to say green than say blue.
She is learning her shapes and to hear her say triangle is pretty cute.
She knows her letters, but we are still working on the numbers. In fact, every time we are in the garage, she has to stop and tell us what the license plate says.
Thanks to some puzzles, she has learned her sea life. Sea World, here we come - or maybe just The Shark Reef or The Dolphin Habitat. And again, hearing her say "ocpatus" (octopus) is hilarious.
She says please, thank you and your welcome.
Oh yes, she is still a horrible sleeper. I don't know if she is ever going to get out of my bed!
As you might be able to see by the picture, she can now have 2 braids - Yaya had to do that. I'll have to try and learn how to do it myself.
She is becoming a very picky eater. She no longer drinks milk, only "agua". In fact, she has to be holding a sippy cup with it in it before she can go to sleep.
Anyway, hopefully the poltergeist will come back and return my child so we can have more good times! SERIOUSLY!
We love you pretty girl!

2 comments:

Chelsie said...

She is so cute and so smart! I'm sorry about the 'poltergeist' I hope you got some sleep tonight! :-)

Anonymous said...

What happenend?
Emilee