November 6, 2007

tagged.

I have been tagged by Erica to give you 6 things that you may not know about me. Let's see how this goes...

1. I'm pretty sure we have 3 strippers living across the street from us. (Joaquin knows this but since he doesn't read this, it's okay)

2. I can make chocolate frosting when the craving hits and eat the whole bowl.

3. I haven't worn a dress for 2 years. If it wasn't for a cruise, the last time would be my wedding day. I am totally a jeans girl.

4. I am trying to come to the realization that I am never going to look the way I did in my 20's. It is very depressing to think about.

5. I want to be some sort of famous creative person. Whatever that means!

6. Fun Dip/Lik M Aid is my favorite candy, although it was very disappointing when they added the blue raspberry flavor.

Interesting? Not to much.

Sorry kids!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I knew about Fun Dip. You're going to have to come up with another.

jessica said...

Are you serious about the strippers? How would Joaquin know? He hasnt seen them in action has he?

Anonymous said...

Just a weird thing I noticed, eating whole bowls of frosting at a time may, just may have something to do with you not looking like ya did in your 20's. Yet being sad about not looking like you did in your 20's may lead to horrible depression which leads back to frosting. Such a vicious cycle...