November 21, 2007

overdue

I guess since I have a blog I should probably actually update it... so this is going to be totally random.

Here are some pictures of us in New York City (some of the ones that didn't actually get deleted)





We put up our Christmas lights and our Christmas tree up this weekend. I figured if I could buy a Christmas tree at the same time I was getting a Halloween costume and that I could already donate to the Salvation Army at Albertsons, then I could probably put up my stuff before Thanksgiving. By the way, opted not to go with the Pez tree - too much preparation involved. Much easier to just pull out the old ornaments. Ellie loves it though and she is calling all the ornament balls - apples. Again, something to work on.

Joaquin had to go to court this week because he had to evict someone out of one of his rentals. But, they decided to fight it and there you have it. And he lost so now he hates the whole judicial system.

There is a new mall that just opened up here last week so we went to go check it out this past weekend. For those Utah folks, it is like a Gateway. Only in my opinion, better. First off, you aren't going to be treading through 8 feet of snow. Not all the stores are open yet but any day now...
However, Ellie got to see Santa out there. What a difference a year makes.



My good friend Liz is going to have a baby any day now. I found these and thought this might be a good gift until I remembered Darryl is in the music biz so Darryl, go get
these!

Ellie had her 15 month check up the other day (again a little late) and the doctor basically said, well, I'd have to say she is long and lean with a big head. Nice.

Well, Thanksgiving is tomorrow, so I hope you all have a very, very good one. We have 3 places to go. I am going to be rolling out of houses tomorrow and then into the stores at 5 a.m. to get the good deals! You know it's early when you go before Starbucks opens.

And, one more thing - go Utes. Kick some Cougar ass!
Until next time...

1 comment:

Chelsie said...

Hey Lori! Thanks for leaving a comment on our blog. That was so sweet. Your little girl is SO cute! It's good to finally put a face with the name. I hope you don't mind if I put you on my link list so we can see how you guys are doing. I hope that you had a great Thanksgiving..and sorry about the Utes..but we must say..GO COUGARS! -Chelsie- (Brandon's wife)