November 27, 2007

short but sweet


16 months today.

Where has the time gone?
Your new word is elephant and it cracks me up every time. You also say abuela (grandma in spanish)
You say ok if you want something.
You say I don't know or really I no no which is also hilarious.
You are ripping the Christmas tree apart.
You say mano (hand in spanish) when you want us to hold it. You are becoming quite the little bilingual - even teaching me some words!
She says more when she wants something and done when she is done with something.
You drink about a gallon of milk a day and we are lucky if you eat anything else. You will eat breakfast of oatmeal, yogurt and frozen berries though.
I think Ernie has taken over as your favorite. Although Elmo is still right up there. Too bad Ernie is gay.
Love you pretty girl!

3 comments:

Chelsie said...

She is so smart! I am impressed with all of her Spanish that she knows! I remember when my niece learned Elephant..is sounded a lot like Oh Shiz...ha. She is a dolL!

Chelsie said...

She is so smart! I am impressed with all of her Spanish that she knows! I remember when my niece learned Elephant..is sounded a lot like Oh Shiz...ha. She is a dolL!

Anonymous said...

Elmo is gay?