November 7, 2007

quotes.

I'm thinking of doing some sort of gift where I can use quotes. Inspirational quotes, movie quotes, song lyrics or just good ole quotes if you will. Basically anything that you like. And I need ALOT! Please, if you have any or know of where I can find some good ones, off the wall ones, etc - please let me know.

Thanks and seriously, I need ALOT!

And, speaking of quotes, Ellie has taken to calling me Mom, just Mom. And she is also now saying I no no (I don't know) which is completely hilarious. I need to try getting that one on tape.

3 comments:

Lori said...

Don't make it more complicated than it needs to be.

The joy is in the journey, no at the journey's end.

If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun.
Katherine Hepburn

Dance as if no one were watching. Sing as if no one were listening and live each day as if it were your last. Irish Proverb

Everything is always alright in the end. If it's not alright, it's not the end.

When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible. Nora Ephron - When Harry Met Sally

Whoever said you can't buy happiness, forgot little puppies. Gene Bill

Don't cry because its over, smile because it happened. Unknown

Remember tonight - for it is the beginning of always. Dante

Pour me something tall and strong
Make it a hurricane before I go insane.
It's only half past twelve but I don't care
It's five o clock somewhere - jimmy Buffett

jessica said...

Good clothes open all doors. - Thomas Fuller

One isnt necessarily born with courage, but one is born with potential. -Maya Anglou

jessica said...

Here's another great one (from brittany)

I'm one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

(or maybe 5 or 6)