October 13, 2007

today.


Today was the Summerlin Pumpkin Patch. Ellie's first experience at a pumpkin patch. There was of course a pumpkin patch, and a little petting "zoo" and by zoo, I mean about 8 animals. A hay maze and of course Summerlin Sam made an appearance. Ellie kept going around to all the animals saying "moo" until I told her what they were. I guess if it was bigger than a dog, that is what she associated it with.

love this picture of her pigtails!


It was a good time.
Now, we are tending Ian, Liz's nephew and watching Fracture. Weird having 2 little ones in the house. Not that he isn't one cute little bugger but I just hope he stays asleep until Jonny & Jenny get back. This is alot of pressure!
One more thing, forgot to mention that my knee popped out yesterday. And in all the screams of pain and the stream of swear words that came out of my mouth, Ellie just sat there and laughed at me. Reminded me of when the same thing happened at Paul's and was captured on film!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pigtails! Mom must have done that. Can't wait to see her this Friday!

Anonymous said...

Ah yes, your trick knee. Like Ellie, I too just sat there and laughed at you...it makes me chuckle just thinking about it.