October 2, 2007

we interrupt this...

I totally forgot to post pictures of what happened the other day next door to my house. It seems about every six months or so, something out of the ordinary is happening at my front door. This time was no exception...

This is the hot air balloon that landed on my neighbors roof one morning. I saw it as I was leaving my house to go to work.

This is Ellie at our bedroom window looking out once they got it off the roof and in the empty lot directly behind us.

Exciting stuff I tell ya!

Also, I have to fill in for Jen on Friday so I am taking Thursday off this week. Having to figure out what to do with Ellie is really the hardest part. Wouldn't it be so much easier if I just didn't work or worked out of the house? Any ideas? (no really, any ideas)? Anyway, the reason I am putting this out there is because now I can go to the opening of H&M. It is what I call the equivalent of IKEA only it is clothes. Should be a good time.

No comments: