October 5, 2007

First off, Happy Birthday Dad!
We are all joining up to go to Hachi for dinner. Good sushi! From the last few posts, it seems like I have been going here a lot lately, but it is worth it! If anyone EVER comes to visit, you will have to check it out. And, they have cooked stuff also for all those wussies!

Second,
We headed to the Aladdin/Planet Hollywood to go to Desert Passage/Miracle Mile Shops - everything has changed around here. H&M was packed. Packed. Couldn't even get in. Didn't want to get in. It was tiny compared to other ones I have been to. I'm sure I'll go back at some point and check it out, but for now, I will just go to the one in NYC. (Did I mention I was going in a little over a month)? Never fear though, I did get some good shopping in at other stores. Bought Ellie an outfit, and one of her first Christmas presents - a Big Bird from Build a Bear. My mom also got her some beer bottle rings. There were about 15 and they came in all sorts of colors. Basically it is so you know which beer is yours when there are alot of people around. She will of course use them for bracelets, unless we break her in early with the Bud. She is going to be one stylin' chick on Christmas morning. I however, I got myself a couple sweaters too. It is supposed to be like 68 degrees tomorrow, I can't wait to rip out the sweaters and uggs!

Third,
This damn thing no longer emails me when someone has posted a comment. So, I just have to periodically check. Therefore, I can't really email you back so I may just have to put my own comment answering your questions. But, for now I will answer them here.
Lindsi - I told you I stalk blogs. Especially when I'm bored. That is how I found out about moo.com.
Liz - Speaking of moo.com, you have some good ideas. I wonder what I will do...(if anything). Also, you may have been facetious, but I am going to try the V8 idea. I figure if she doesn't like it, at least I can drink it. Warm though. Only warm.

Toodles...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I was serious about V8...I was also serious about ketchup not being a vegetable.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Dad!

jessica said...

NOT worth it anymore! It will be a long time until I go back there. If ever!