July 2, 2007

holy hell, could it get any hotter...

July 2nd and it is in the 110's, as in degrees. They are having a get to know your neighbor party here on the 4th at 4 pm. Oh yes, that is the day that it is supposed to be 115 degrees! We'll see if we make it out the door.

We got back from SLC. It was great to see everyone again, and how fun to meet up with everyone and their kids at the zoo. I wish I could just take my kid out on any Friday morning...
(just for you Liz)

The farmers market was fantastic! It was so much bigger than I remember. In fact, Emilee did mention that she thought it was the best this year. If you haven't been, you need to go. You won't be sorry! Even if you don't buy anything, people watching is always good!

I was talking to Emilee and Jessica this weekend and we were talking about doing some sort of cd exchange. Just mail each other a cd concoction that we have come up with monthly. Good way to learn about other music. Anyway, I thought I should blog this and see if anyone else wants in because hey, free music! So, anyone???

5 comments:

jessica said...

No one's in on the CD exchange?

Anonymous said...

That picture is absolutely beautiful! (Not the rhino, the one of Ellie and the daisies.) If any other pictures worked out from the zoo, I'd ike to see them. Especially if you took any of all the kids.

Anonymous said...

If this cd exchange thing gets off the ground, Darryl wants in.

Anonymous said...

Wow my daisies look good!

Thanks for coming and entertaining me for the weekend! I hope you all do it again soon!

Anonymous said...

i love that picture of ellie! will you make me a copy?