June 27, 2007

brought to you by the letter e and the number 11...

11 months. One more month to go until the big birthday! July is going to be one stressful month! The whole entertaining a big group of people freaks me out. And I have bunko at my house next month on top of a birthday party, good thing I am leaving tomorrow for vacation! But enough about me.

So at 11 months, this is Ellie in a nutshell...
She puts the brush up to her hair.
She points the remote to the tv.
She puts the phone up to ear.
She likes to eat things by herself, so please don't expect my house to ever be clean again!
She says ank you (thank you) and uh oh.
She is getting 2 teeth on the top, just starting to come out.
She loves Sesame Street but mostly Elmo.
She loves the swimming pool.
She is very shy until she gets to know you, so Emilee don't be sad when she doesn't come right to you.



I know there has got to be more but unless I write these things down thru out the month, they escape me. Bad momma.

And, have any of you noticed the counter at the bottom of this blog? I think there are a few lurkers out there...Come out, come out wherever you are!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Thank You"...what great first words! Meredith is talking like crazy, but she is also very shy so I hope she'll perform for you. She has added one brand new word to her ever-expanding vocabulary this week..."Ellie." See you at the zoo!