June 6, 2007

anticipation sucks.

Ever have a moment when you are just anticipating something and it doesn't happen?
Like the time when I ordered a Coke, anticipating the taste of a nice cold Coca Cola and they serve me iced tea and I didn't know it until I took a huge gulp. Nasty!
Or like today, when I was anticipating going to Cafe Rio and then finding out we had our days messed up and it really doesn't open until tomorrow. Bummer.
Of course, I am in no way lacking in the food dept, one could look at me and figure that one out but still - it's a salad!

Also, anticipating Fathers Day. What do you give your husband when he says he wants nothing? Sorry, I just can't do the nothing thing. And since he rarely reads this blog, I need some ideas. Anyone???

Thanks, and here is hoping for a salad tomorrow!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

BRUTAL!

Anonymous said...

just dont get him clothes.

Anonymous said...

Darryl "doesn't want anything" either. Don't you hate that? But he's getting a new DVD player just the same. And Meredith got him Al Gore's new book...boring, but he does want to read it, and his heart will melt when it comes from her. That's my only suggestion - whatever it is it should be from Ellie.