June 3, 2007

so this is what 35 feels like.



Happy Birthday to me! Yesterday anyway, and thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes!
Joaquin and I went to stay at the Red Rock for the weekend. I love it there, if you are ever in town or if you live here and want to get away - Go there! You won't be disappointed. This was hilarious! Highly recommended. Especially if you liked 40 Year Old Virgin.
And, to mark the occasion, I went to Vegas on Friday! For those of you who know what I am talking about, a big bonus goes out to you!

Joaquin & Ellie gave me a new camera! I LOVE it! And, I went and got new hair last week - I'm a brunette!

I hope you all had a fantastic weekend!
Talk to you soon...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I haven't gone to Vegas since January...

Anonymous said...

I like the hair!