May 28, 2007

birthday fun.

First, Happy Memorial Day! Ellie had her first swimming experience today and to put it mildly, I'm pretty sure we have a fish on our hands. She loved every second of it.
Thanks to Ernie & Nancy for the bbq and pool fun!



Secondly, Happy Birthday Jessica. 25 years old! I can remember the day she was born. I was having a birthday sleepover at Deanna Peters house. My, how time flies!

And, Ellie turned 10 months yesterday. Crazy! I'm going to have to start planning a birthday party soon.
And, just to keep me updated, here's the scoop...

she points at things.
she loves books, and now she opens them and just blabbers away to herself.
she says wow, agua, and kaka? when you change her diapers.
she is starting to stand up and balance herself without relying on furniture to hold onto to.
she wants to get in all the cupboards and drawers and pull everything out.
she plays peek a boo herself.
and, we affectionately call her the monster.
I'm sure there is more, but right now nothing is coming to me. Anybody have anything else they want to add?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's always nice to remember Deanna Peters...thanks for that.

jessica said...

I think the "first of all" should have been my birthday! You only get 4 quarter bithdays your whole life you know.

Joaquin..you need a pool ASAP!~

Anonymous said...

She looks like she is little miss gangsta!