May 18, 2007

we're back...

edited due to comments-
Yes, Liz if I ever make it up there again, we need to go find players houses, just like the good ol' days. Only now we have to substitute the Scirocco with the milk truck but I'm still game for the Sno Shack!

Hey all...

We made it back from Puerto Vallarta! Good times, super good times (a word that has since been reintroduced into my vocabulary). And I think Im diggin it. Super. We didn't do much, just a lot of lounge time but that is what a vacation is for, right? We did go deep sea fishing one day and that was about it and there were absolutely no dolphin sightings. That was a disappointment but what do you do? Ellie was excited to see us, I should say more Joaquin then me. It took her some time to warm up. Could be because some lady with a really bad sunburn was claiming to be her mother.

Yesterday the three of us headed to St George so Joaquin could finish up a couple classes and I went shopping. Oh my hell, there is so not anything much to do there. I hit a couple scrapbook stores that were just all right and then went to the "mall". Couldn't find a single thing. Luckily, it should be the last of the classes so I won't have to go there any time soon and our own Cafe Rio will be here shortly!

Let's talk tv. Just sitting here catching up and yes, I missed a lot.
American Idol - I'm some what happy with the results. I always thought Melinda looked like a 40 year old woman in a 20 something body.
The Office - loved it, all 60 minutes of it. This, in my opinion is the best comedy on tv.
Greys Anatomy - ??? I have no idea what to think about just what went down.
Dancing with the Stars - I haven't watched this one yet, I'm waiting for Joaquin, but here's hoping Ian is gone because anyone who says their name I-AN should be.
Utah Jazz - who can believe it? I feel like a dud, I used to know everything about these guys and now I know nothing. Makes me feel somewhat sad, I wish I could go to a game and relive my younger days.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

First of all, your daughter is very bendy. Second of all, what did you expect to find in St. George? I've always been pretty sure the whole world loves St. George except for me. And third, let me just say a few words about the Jazz if I may...we have a bench for the first time in history. I loved the Stockton/Malone era just as much as the next guy, but to have confidence in every single guy on the floor instead of just two or three has made for some amazing basketball. I don't think we'll beat San Antonio, but what a ride!!! And we're young...its only getting better from here. You gotta love it, baby! Oh, and welcome back.

Anonymous said...

St. George blows!!! By the way, Liz do you think that we can get in your persimmon scirroco and find Okur's house?