May 3, 2007

san gennaro

Tonight the three of us along with Jessica and Collin headed over to the big San Gennaro Feast celebration. Lots of eating and what felt like 8 million calories of food, including fried dough - bad choice - and seeing Gregg Peterson in real life. And when I say real life, I mean walking around like an average joe without some freaked out purple sport coat. Ellie had a great time, I don't think she has seen so many wierdos to people watch at one time. And the good mom that I am, won her a little duck!

and look at Joaquin in action. close, but still no prize.


Oh, and my long awaited passport finally came in the mail today so it's official - I can go to Mexico - phew!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like ellie had a good time.so glad you will be with us in mexico. one week to go , do you think i can lose 10 lbs??

Anonymous said...

I need to lose 10 pounds too! I think she has a new favorite duck toy! Way to go Lor...I always knew you had it in you!

Anonymous said...

Oh...and Gregg P. Did you talk to him? What is he doing now? Still singing in Hotels?

Anonymous said...

Did you talk to Gregg?