July 18, 2007

update schmupdate

So, as I mentioned before, July is one busy month for me. But apparently in all the busyness of everything I am still expected to blog. Here goes it...

1. The backyard is pretty much done. Joaquin has been working his ass off to get it all done and it looks great. We invite everyone to come to Vegas to check it out!

2. Bunco is over and done with. Had some snags since I was only supposed to have 12 people but someone kept calling subs and then I ended up with 15. But it's over and everyone should have had fun dammit!

3. Right now I'm in the process of ripping off all my nails. (You did want to know what was happening around here)

4. I started a photography class online a few weeks ago, and since starting that I have not taken one picture. I don't think that is what was supposed to happen. So, with that, no pictures of Ellie on this one. Sorry Jess, but I will send one in a care package.

5. I got my job pretty much taken away this week. They are doing everything up in SLC now. So, with that I made a proposal to work 4 days a week so I can still get benefits and then I have one extra day with Ellie. Or to scrapbook. And to my new "clients" Danielle and Megan - you could send down your stuff any day!

6. For those of you who know what I am talking about, Claritan does not work that well.

7. My mom rocks. Nuff said. But, remember when everyone used to hate coming to my house if she was home - those days are no longer.

8. I have to go bowling on Friday. Steph, the bowling team queen - any pointers?

9. I've been downloading a bunch of new music, getting ready for this cd exchange. Such pressure. So far we've got me, Emilee and Jessica and Darryl. Anyone else?

10. Don't you hate it when people are complete idiots on the phone. This is what I deal with all day.

11. Liz, or anyone else for that matter, have you seen this - The World Series of Pop Culture? This is so right up your alley.

12. And, a blog shout out to Erica. Who knew Ms. DC? Very cool.

13. Lucky number. We'll leave at that.

5 comments:

The District Girls said...

Claritan does not work, Zyrtec is the allergy saver and your mom does rock!

Anonymous said...

thanks lori do you forgive me for all your bad memories? love you mom

Anonymous said...

I had a chuckle about #7. We even hated going home when she was there! Love going to see her now though! See you in a week mom! I'll bring you some of the allergy stuff I got from Costco...I have a about 500 of them and they worked good for me.

Anonymous said...

I'm so clueless.....I didn't know people didn't like going to your house. Oh well.
So count me in for the cd thing....unless of course you think you won't like my music.
Mel

Anonymous said...

Its about damn time!! Where have you been? No, I have not seen the World Series of Pop Culture (no cable), but I'm told its is definitely my thing. I'll tell you one thing for sure...I absolutely HATE "The Singing Bee". Those stupid people just piss me off. You were talking about stupid people on the phone, well I pretty much just hate people. You're one of the few I like anymore. Enjoy your 4 day work weeks, and happy birthday to Ellie.